new mf 3070/80 convo

have beeen tinkering with this this evening ,and just done a teat fit ,so thought i would share a few pics with ya, running on a uh vlatra c chassi with my resin cab and arches, and a new custom cut front grill, on a ros bonnet as per the proper 3000 series bonnet profile

like i say onlt a test fit at present, but hopefully more pics tommorrow for ya

post-46-13263854479_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638544795_thumb.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which is it going to be as the 3070 was 4 cylinder and the 3080 was 6 cylinder, it looks about long enough to be a 3080 ;) are you making some to sell if so how much each roughly? if its 6 cylinder you have the option of 3080 3085 3090 3095 and possibly 3115 3120 and put bigger tyres and alter the exhaust slightly and you have a 3125

Here we go again, more Massey's from the man that can!! Sean it is looking perfect already. There is no point asking for a line up of all your creations becasue no sooner will we see it you'll go and make another bloody model!!!

which is it going to be as the 3070 was 4 cylinder and the 3080 was 6 cylinder, it looks about long enough to be a 3080 ;) are you making some to sell if so how much each roughly? if its 6 cylinder you have the option of 3080 3085 3090 3095 and possibly 3115 3120 and put bigger tyres and alter the exhaust slightly and you have a 3125

not sure yet to be honest, i am casting the bonnet in a longer slightly deeper version ,so it can be cut down to mulpiple options chassis wise and model wise ,might just go for the easy option and slap the ros decals back on this one as they are mint and ready made, although i will be doing one more after theis one with a twist or two, give me 3 3000 series beasts

i am also recasting the cab as i aint 100% happy with her, but once done with the floorpan adaptor i am going to do as well for the britains chassis the paln is to sell complete kits,cab floorpan fuel tank, the proper shape bonnet and a purpose made grill in sets, not as a complete tractor, if i do full ones they will be for ebay 

i think the 31 series were a fair bit bigger mike , matter of fact i recon the 3000 series cab convo for the 26 would be right for the 31's seans got the 36's off to a T with the UH wheels

• 2 weeks later...