new mf 3070/80 convo

Stunning, absoloutley stunning Sean, the 3080 looks like a right peach mate,if I were you I'd keep these firmly fixed should you ever include them in a show display!!! The drill is such a good fit for her aswell.... peeeeeeeeerfect!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work sean as always :P :P :P

If you ever made a 31 i'd be very very very interested ;):D

i have a possible idea for a 31, but no time at min, way behind on stuff and falling even further back,as for more marcus, when i finish the house i prob will do more, of all of the ones i have done for sale, but will be a while yet

managed to get 10 mins in the shed tonight, not a lot but did get a bit more done on my new 3000,will prob be a 3090 all bing well, saw one the other day on oversize fronts and it look awsum going across the moors with 2 round bales on the front, so going to keep these on now

post-46-132638548101_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638548103_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

well guys after near on 2 months tm's got back in the shed, and finished of the second 3070,still needs some cab glazing to be done, run out of that ,but in town tommorrow ,but shes all done now bar that, ,thought after all these recent 3000's appearing i would get her done,been nagging at me now for a few weeks to get it done anyway

post-46-132638556157_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638556161_thumb.jpg