John Deere 6920

Here is my new 6920

Now to my real question nr 1, does anybody got pics of an 6920 with crops wheels???

Question nr 2, Is theere anyone who can build 6920 with high quality, anyone recommended?

I would be grateful to see this aswell and here from someone who does the wheels or a complete converted tractor.

Love the lightbar benny, was that .de or .co. or .co.uk Ebay?

I would be grateful to see this aswell and here from someone who does the wheels or a complete converted tractor.

Love the lightbar benny, was that .de or .co. or .co.uk Ebay?

I have the JD on row crops. The model was from PDC. Not sure if he still does them??. FP may be able to get you some wheels

DT also does the wheels and the models, may be best to give him a call??

Hello Friends!

You has made my day everybody! Now I am going to get an 6920 with crops wheels, yes, I know it?s not even near the quality like those beauties on the pics, but 6920 is just an John Deere and thats just a fact. Everybody can not be Deutz.....  ;D ;D ;D 

cheers Mart, i was also looking for them :D :D

heres some more

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=2994.0

Pipped you to the post mate...... :D;) ;)

Hello Friends!

You has made my day everybody! Now I am going to get an 6920 with crops wheels, yes, I know it?s not even near the quality like those beauties on the pics, but 6920 is just an John Deere and thats just a fact. Everybody can not be Deutz.....  ;D ;D ;D 

That K Series Deutz looks good on row crops...... :P;) ;)