Britains 6 wheeler.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Tris plum super.

How's it work out with boxes on the back??

Don't know mate, won't be hauling boxes with her so I ain't too worried.

;) - looks sweet Tris.. I'll chase Paul today for you mate  ;) - Question - how wide... was it 78mm  ???

All done eh Mark  ;)

Honest opinions lads, just trying it for size while I wait for Brian to get back to me via PM. If I go ahead and fit this I will have to come up with a plan for the cab-over deck as this sits three cm's higher-ish than the Britians counterpart. I was worried this hung over the width of the axle too much so have a look and let me know please guys.  ???

I did just think supersingles of some kind, on these rims because in all fairness, the hub is the most protruding part and it isn't fr off the same width as the arches.

Ooooooooh decisions, the more I look at it the more I think it looks ok though!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Does that mean we need a "modified" body spec now Tris  ???

Not for a minute, I will make one body from the two you sent (width is fine, length is short) then use it as a template for another one in the future me thinks mate.  :)

Probably could but thought I'd do it properly, it will have wooden planking on anyway so it isn't like it will be seen but it's one of those "I'll know it isn't right" jobbies.  :-\

Scrap it then mate and send me the new dims. lets get you the right stuff from the start mate  ;)