At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what reg is it

Not sure Pete, didn't actually ask........

nash has a loader on it doesnt it mart??? can't remember, ,will the 675 get the loader fitted to it??

Aye the Nashy has the Massey 80 power loader on it Sean, will probably go on the 675, but it has a power assist ram on the rear linkage too so might get the Teagle chopper on it as well........ :-\ ;)

Brilliant Mart... I can't wait to feast my eyes on that 675 mate  :P :P :P

Me too Marky, I'm the one driving it home so I'm excited........ :D;)

675 and mf80 loader, wil make a lovley site mart thats for sure

I think that's the plan just now anyway Sean, could change though........ :-\ ;)

You'd best get making that model for Mart Sean E  ;):D :D

I'll get the measurements on Friday........ :D;)

look like all going well mart , shame the 3095's engine's getting tired after only 13,000hrs mate, but i spose the loader see's she does a fair amount of short time rev on & off, still not overly high hours all the same , a 675 ! blimey you'll have to smarten up the 698 , for a matching pair now mart !

look like all going well mart , shame the 3095's engine's getting tired after only 13,000hrs mate, but i spose the loader see's she does a fair amount of short time rev on & off, still not overly high hours all the same , a 675 ! blimey you'll have to smarten up the 698 , for a matching pair now mart !

Well we'll know tomorrow but the 675 is suppoosedly mint so will be a bit different to the 698........

Oh dear the IH is going :'( :'(

Hope the 675 has a good cab :D :D

That's the plan anyway Colm........She might end up staying on the farm just not doing much though........

Very nice pictures. The mf loader on the IH don't look that bad ;D;)

texas

Cheers Bas........ :)

Well I picked up the new girl today and what a mint tractor she is, been stored inside all her days bu her one owner with 4035 hours on the clock........Even had a radio for the trip home........ :D

Got some pics I'll get up later........ :)

Oh come on Mart... pllllllllease.... This topic has turned out to be a rollercoaster since you told me a 675 was coming... everytime it appears in my unreads I think ..... yeeeees he will have posted the pics by now

alas...  :'( :'( :'(

So hurry up please SuperMart... I'm getting desperate....

can we have LOTS of pics as well please mate..... inside and out... and all around too  :-*:-* :-*