Farmer Wills Collection

FW

Wow !! Nice pics, great collection you have there.... And is that the one off drilling rig that DT was selling at Spalding. Thought it looked like the one under that topic  ??? ???

Yeh thats the one, came with the Quadtrac. Though I broke off a marker in a moment of drunken clumsiness after a young farmers ball.  >:(

Thats the lot for today. Will post some up of the old britains next time and the workshop models, as and when completed. Will try and post some pictures of ertls soon aswell (maxxums, 3140's and the 956 as close-ups, for the ertl fans). So thanks for having a look and I would be more than happy to answer any questions or quiries that you may have. Thanks.

just made a newray MAN 6 wheeler with a britains marston beaver tail body with ramps! also fitted a revised tipping bodie to my p cabbed scania, just a ram to fit and a re spray then there finished

:P :P :P :P Come on, pictures.....  :P :P

• 1 month later...