Sneak preview of lastest creations

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pic 11.  As you can see I have been left with using Britains boxes.

Have it on my to do list to make some real ones out of wood but these will do for know.

What size did Marky make his boxes.  I was thinking of making them 60mm x 40mm x 35mm, therefore 10 would fit on this cabbage harvest trailer.

post-299-132638547322_thumb.jpg

Pic 11.  As you can see I have been left with using Britains boxes.

Have it on my to do list to make some real ones out of wood but these will do for know.

What size did Marky make his boxes.  I was thinking of making them 60mm x 40mm x 35mm, therefore 10 would fit on this cabbage harvest trailer.

spot on, you must have read a few of my topics! :D :D :D

You see them quite regularly around hear.

They are for cauilflower harvesting.  Once the cream of the crop have been taken out on a veg packer, the curds of the lesser cauliflowers are taken into boxes on a trailer like this.

There will be generally 5-6 men following the trailer in a field, throwing cauilflowers into the boxes.

I have attached pictures of a real one, but mine isn't based on this model. Mine bends on the draw bar, where as this bends at the turn point.

thats why I put sneak preview,  have the green paint and the skimmers to go on. 

I'm terrible at this, I always nearly get something finished, then I get destracted by another idea, meaning I have loads of things sat around that arn't quite finished. 

used the cloth but not white glue, prob where it all went wrong then??? mmm second attempt i think

Try going to you local farm supplys shop and get a milk filter sock. we have them at work and the are white and thickish and very easy to stich. its kind of a fabric i think. If you want me to post you some just pm me  and ill send some over

• 6 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived