Changes to my 7840

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is, the real cabs are flush all the way round, the only metal work  protruding are the pieces at the top of the fromt quarter windows. So it was just a case of painting in the framework wgere it was exposed like the corner/door posts. The rest is behind the glass like the model equivilent. Certainly brought in on a bit anyway, thanks for the nice comments. Oh and Nashywoo how do you think I got in there? Traci took the cab off, picked me up by my head, plonked me down in the seat and then put the cab back on!!

Looks good Tris, get on and do those door handles etc and you'll be able to get in by yourself. [glow=red,2,300]Maybe you should consider steps as well though[/glow]. And dont forget a radio to while away those long hours in the tractor seat ;D ;D ;D

Alot of them,

not too far apart,

and make sure they reach close to the ground

and have no holes in them to fall through

:D :D

Sorry trisy  :-*

• 2 weeks later...