SIMON MAC JOHN DEERE'S

SIMON.

Went in today and there out of stock of the 6920s farmer plus but they should be getting some more in in the new year according to my man in there. Plently of normal 6920s at ?8.50 each .And loads of skiu farmer + 5920 at ?14.00 each

• 1 year later...
Nope but i will they didn't have that in tincknells so just picked up these minus the 8430 and told them to do them as cheap as they could  :D :D :D

saw it at the jd dealer down here before xmas, 35 quid or something, looked weird a tractor like that with a sprayer on the back

do you know what you paid for the JD van in the end then if you got any discount etc??, i think i got the last one up here in the Burgess group, wouldnt mind another ??? ??? :-\

About ?9 with the vat i think you want me to pick you one up  ;) ;) do they all come with a 5" hitch on the back  ??? ??? ???

About ?9 with the vat i think you want me to pick you one up   ;) ;) do they all come with a 5" hitch on the back  ??? ??? ???

yeah if you can, no rush, just next time you head that way ;), then give it to Marky at the toy fair, i can get it from him?? ???