tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

Nice wee selection of pics there Marcus...... :)

Like the 2wd 698...... ;)

:o :o you really are turning red arn't you mart  :D :D

nice few pics there marcus!

that cereal meal etc big money in it  :D

certainly is mate , but it does look strange when yer paperwork instructs you to collect 15 tons of breakfast cereal  :D

dont mean to be stupid but  ::) is that going to be boxed or feed ? feed i guess  :(

all going for feed rich , the dustier stuff i hauled was basicly screenings that is sieved out before the shredded wheat is boxed,  the shreddies are a mixture of normal & chocolate flavour,all perfectly good to eat , i took a bagfull home with me & had them for breakfast during the week !

the shreddies are all the stuff charles didn't let past QC  :D :D :D :D

tris passes the jcb & hook loader quite often

• 2 weeks later...

Some interesting pics there Marcus,  that 2wd NH 6030 must be a rare sight, and a nice little pocket rocket 7740 there. Do you know what model the little MF in the last pic is ? Cab looks different :-\

the 6030 does look odd doesnt it  :D it was bought specificly for the feeder wagon , although it does what it's asked to do throughout the year at silage & maize time ,  the farmer is related to alpinefocus, so i think dan would have more pics of the previous 2wd tsa, he's also just swapped a TS110 for a 4wd 6030, the 2wd goes well but has been in twice due to a dodgy clutch

the little massey is a 240 with a duncan cab

Lovely pictures there Marcus - a few more Fords please :D :D

see what i can do colm  ;)

I like your video Marcus nice work mate ;)

would have been a better one if i hadn't accidently deleted it paul  >:(

tried filming it on the way into the farm , but came across a 7.5 tonner so i stopped in the lane & made him back up  :D i learned lots of colourfull language & some hand signs , not found in a sign language book :-\

yer right mart you need an account paul , then i just pressed  something then something else & it uploaded , but it does take a while to upload , & i had to put the link on here as i cant find it on a search ? :-\

yer right mart you need an account paul , then i just pressed  something then something else & it uploaded , but it does take a while to upload , & i had to put the link on here as i cant find it on a search ? :-\

Aye you're right there Marcus it does take a long time to upload, even my wee 40 second ones can take a while......