tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

no probs Ol  :)

Some tidy gear and not so tidy stuff there - nice Valtra N there as well Marcus ;)

got to take the rough with the smooth colm  :D

went & collected some stuff from a small holding but felt more like a hippy comune , really nice people,with a tidy little farm ,he's trying to get on in the world of unusual breeds thing & has about 20 bison & 30 elk , really nice to be able to walk amongst them , unfortunately i forgot me camera  >:( but the day before when we went i had it & snapped off a few tractors he had about the place  :)

but what really annoys me is that most farmers will spend thousands on new machinery & treat it badly , but when ask for £50 to be spent on a coulple of peices of pipe for the dairy , it's a major expence that might just bankrupt them  >:(

7 pipes & then had to tie the pipe with baler twine ! this really isn't on nowadays but it still happens , the instructions on the delivery ticket says to blow cake evenly, tough , i tie the pie up & let it go, i'm not standing up there in all that dust, & judging by the speed the workers left the yard when i turned up neither were they :(

& my lorry went in for MOT this week so had this to play with  ;D

always liked driving the XF & would be great to have one all the time , but not really suited to the job , so will have the volvo back later on in the week, but driving the big white XF made it feel like i was one of the nolans !

thats the haulage company ,not the sisters  :-\

*oohhhh i'm in the mood for dancin....................*  :-[

Ah ha Marcus - you are are not one of Jimmy's as he don't ahve any tippers - is that a 1594 with loader - looks quite a tidy combination ;)

yes mate it's a 1594 on a D plate , 85/86ish ? quite tidy all over , bit of polish would bring her up a treat really  :)

yes mate it's a 1594 on a D plate , 85/86ish ? quite tidy all over , bit of polish would bring her up a treat really  :)

I agree and the loader is quite new as well - the 885 looks like a bit of a bitsa both IH and Case parts on it ???

Is that an IH digger ???

• 2 weeks later...