tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

Perfect i have my cup of coffe  and i ain´t going now where  ;D ;D

well just as long as you move around every so often we'll know you havent died of boredom  :D :D

umm where are we now ?

ahh yes near longleat safari park in wiltshire & a well used but tidy 7810 of which the farmer says it's probably the best tractor he's ever had , at which point i fell to the ground laughing much to his bemusment  :D

same farm a wiltshire red mac :)

Nice pics MJB, shame on you laughing at the farmers 7810.... i bet he wasnt happy... why so many red things around, i noticed there is afew claas around you

if it was that good nick he wouldnt of tried selling it to me  :D :D :D as for the red macs , well what can i say , the credit crunch has hit hard & these farmers had the fore thought to buy cheap  ;):D :D :D

i think when the merger with CASE-IH & NEWHOLLAND  happened many CASE dealers had their franchise taken , so to keep existing customers happy they went to the next best thing which was to all intensive purposes the mac

dont get too comfortable there peter , lord ferguson may want your seat for the next few pics  ;)

um ? hampshire next  :)

MF 35 with MF sawbench , both in original condition

&

a rebuilt FERGUSON FE35 with cultivator

You certainly discover some classics on your travels Marcus, Nice selection of pics :)

Like the Ford theme this time ;) ;)

goes in stops & starts mark , i can go for weeks without seing certain brands  ???

but just for you, still in hampshire  a 5610 :D

bit of machinery for a bit now

an MF 22 10 tonne trailer 

& typical of these trailers although surprised not to see a repaired drawbar it does show the signs of overloading

i could load 12-13 tonnes of corn on these 10 tonners ,so easy to do but as you can see the chassis doesnt like it

if you click to enlarge the 2nd pic you'll see the front quater of the chassis has bowed  :(

view of the cab preety good condition considering she's been stood up , no sign of mould on the seats & didn't smell musty,but much of the electrics have been gutted  ???

the grain tank, looks small now but considered cavernous in it's day

from what i gather mark , she was an outside girl all her life & that was her downfall .

all those parts that had the paint taken off to come up to a brilliant shine during the season , only to get rusty for the rest of the year , doesnt take many years to rot from the inside out  :(

well just as long as you move around every so often we'll know you havent died of boredom  :D :D

umm where are we now ?

ahh yes near longleat safari park in wiltshire & a well used but tidy 7810 of which the farmer says it's probably the best tractor he's ever had , at which point i fell to the ground laughing much to his bemusment  :D

same farm a wiltshire red mac :)

This was entertainment Marcus :D :D