• MASSEY FERGUSON 7480
    • CASE MAXXUM 5150 pro

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:) These are of a 5140 that belong to my Uncle, he tells me the roof is the same as the 5150.

Unfortunately, his 5150 is in lots of pieces in the engineers shed at the moment with oil pressure problems i think he said!

post-864-132638591472_thumb.jpg

ERTL made the John Q.

ERTL made the Case 51*0

ERTL (Britains) made some Massey or other. (Who cares - nobody buys them  ;) )

Nobody has made the Zetor Crystal in 1:32 (Commercially anyway)

If you want to make loads of wonga, get the licence (the management of Zetor are Brits now - ask Rory for the contact details) to make the Zetor Crystal (2wd, 4wd, 4cyl & 6cyl!) and you will be quids in!

If you involve Martin Smits, even better.

ERTL made the John Q.

ERTL made the Case 51*0

ERTL (Britains) made some Massey or other. (Who cares - nobody buys them  ;) )

Nobody has made the Zetor Crystal in 1:32 (Commercially anyway)

If you want to make loads of wonga, get the licence (the management of Zetor are Brits now - ask Rory for the contact details) to make the Zetor Crystal (2wd, 4wd, 4cyl & 6cyl!) and you will be quids in!

If you involve Martin Smits, even better.

Where and when did they do a 7810 in 32 scale?

That is true, but it is nothing like the 7810, and its all plastic, I wouldnt mind seeing a zetor, But the poll has changed since it was started tho, zetor wasnt on the orignal list ???

No it wasn't, somebody has changed New Holland TM190 to Zetor, which, unless Ian done it himself, shouldn't have happened :-\

:) These are of a 5140 that belong to my Uncle, he tells me the roof is the same as the 5150.

Unfortunately, his 5150 is in lots of pieces in the engineers shed at the moment with oil pressure problems i think he said!

Lovely Bazza! Not often you see a smart Maxxum with a loader on it....just what I'm looking for! Does he want to sell it?!!! :-\ ???:-*

I've had the miss fortune to have driven case 5120pro ,5130 both older and newer one as well as 5150 for some time and often wonder how are you meant too see out the when filling a trailer with a potatoes digger or see how full your silage trailer is when driving next to a chopper with the lump air filter and lights hanging over the back window? :-\ :-\ :-\