Deere-ests 7920 Tyre Change.

Well, it seems noone in the world is particulary happy with RC2's tyres on otherwise pretty decent rims on the 7920 and every one has a go at changing them. Siku's MF8280 tyres are apparantly a good substitute, so too the Precision 8530 all be it a daft second hand prices.

Enter www.farmmodels.co.uk Karen and Steve got back from Zwolle yesterday with a 60 set's of these and this lucky little monkey is the first to get his mitt's on the, ?12 for the set of four.

:-*

GGG you are kidding right?!! :/ Anything is better than the turd originals. F-P's point about the price against the tractor rrp is very true. . . . but something had to be done. The 7920 is on a shelf near my bed, seeing it right before shuteye was giving me sleepless nights!!!

vast improvement on the originals but i think the tread pattern looks too big some how (fake) :o i think the siku ones are better apart from the fact they have siku stamped on them, it isnt to say i wont be fitting a set like yours thoe as they are much better than the originals ;)

I wouldn't agree. I think they look quite like Michelin (BIB X?) tyres

GGG you are kidding right?!! :/ Anything is better than the turd originals. F-P's point about the price against the tractor rrp is very true. . . . but something had to be done. The 7920 is on a shelf near my bed, seeing it right before shuteye was giving me sleepless nights!!!

I slept very well last night!!  :D :D :D

GGG is right in a way, they do look a bit off, but I think it is because of the very rounded shoulder rather than the treads. They're more reminiscent of the old cross-ply tyres than the low profile radials you see on large tractors nowadays. They are 5 million percent better than the originals though!!