Deere-est Truck's

Deere-est

Well I thought a couple of pics in Latest Purchase would have been suffice but Stan SPN has very nearly dropped me right in it with the woman so here is a new Topic with not two trucks that he kindle bought and sent over. .. . but all bloody four of them!!!! How the hell I am supposed to hide this lot I'll never know.

Love'm though!!! Very plasticy underneath and body wise but fully diecast cab and very good interior detail. No steering but doors do open, cmplete with the window frame unlike NEWRAY. Here they are!!

First up, Fire Engine. I can have another barn fire now!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what scale are those t cabed scanias tris, would it be to much to expect that they are 1:32 look real smart though :)8) if they are 1:32 where did they come from?

1/32 they are mate!! And I am one happy little chappie/model farmer/trucker/all round weirdo!!!

I got the tipper, cement mixer, fire engine and dustbin wagon all from Stan SPN who found them in his local newsagent shop in Ireland. The older MAN in Readymix colours is a Newray truck which I have dismantled to mount on an extended Britains chassis with extra axle and the TGA xxl is a Newray tractor unit.

F-P if I managed to get that bonnet to fit no a Newray Topline tractor unit cab would you wee yourself? I know I would!!!  :D

Finn, lorries and lorries they are my friend .. .. but you cross atlantic members think it sounds woosey so we have to call them Trucks so as not to sound too quaint!!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Well I thought a couple of pics in Latest Purchase would have been suffice but Stan SPN has very nearly dropped me right in it with the woman

:)

When was the last time you swapped her for four model trucks?  :o

Glad you like them. I didn't realise the bin lorry was a MAN. I didn't look at it closely, just picked one of each type off the shelf.  :-[

I cleaned them out last week F-P, but I'll speak to the manager and see if she can get some more for me.

The MAN is a cracking truck Stan, it could be my favourite if the others were DAFS!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

As for swapping her for four model trucks mate, you'd send her back with an hour the bust up we're having right now. . . >:(

here Finn, you have a PM mate!!  :)

that xxl tga looks vey nice mate , good size comparisson to the f2000 & the new narrow tga, wanted the new ray trucks for a while now , but now i got them i don't really know what to do with them ! what you got planned for yours ?

that xxl tga looks vey nice mate , good size comparisson to the f200 & the new narrow tga, wanted the new ray trucks for a while now , but now i got them i don't really know what to do with them ! what you got planned for yours ?

Yes Tris what have you got planned for them?

I like,no, like a lot those T cabs, will have to keep a look out for those!

Well as you know the F2000 is my up and coming hay & straw lorry,which leaves a 6 wheel chassis spare. I may cut a second steer axle into the tga xxl later. The new batch will have to wait till I return from my travels. Couple of ideas, nowt measured up yet though.

Well as you know the F2000 is my up and coming hay & straw lorry,which leaves a 6 wheel chassis spare. I may cut a second steer axle into the tga xxl later. The new batch will have to wait till I return from my travels. Couple of ideas, nowt measured up yet though.

::) ::) ::)nice models ::) ::)::)

• 6 months later...