Deere-est Truck's

Deere-est

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't bring myself to lop the top and back off of that Topline yet Marcus, I want to but I just cn;t bring myself to prospectively ruin two nice Scania models knowing my luck!!  :-[

• 2 weeks later...

Looks blooming nice there tris, add anothe axle to that topline and its the same as one i see alot hualing around here, allways has ag gear on to

It's going to be done. Never saw a single Topline while I was over there come to think of it mate. Saw one or two newer R series Highline 8 legger and trailer combo's though.

Kez... Overwieght? Erm .. . .better go and make an STGO plate for the front!!

It's going to be done. Never saw a single Topline while I was over there come to think of it mate. Saw one or two newer R series Highline 8 legger and trailer combo's though.

Kez... Overwieght? Erm .. . .better go and make an STGO plate for the front!!

Just curious as to what that means when you see lorries hauling big equipment etc with STGO CAT1, 2 or 3 ???:-\

Not sure if driven/idle axles make a difference to be honest Nick. .. .may have to research that.  ???

Hmmm they must over here or you wouldnt see 8wheeler conventional tractor units with 4 axle trailers..... Just looked up the ht road code, and yes idel,drivers do make a huge weight capacity diffrence

Just curious as to what that means when you see lorries hauling big equipment etc with STGO CAT1, 2 or 3 ???:-\

http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/roadsafety/drs/drivingforwork/largeorheavyloads/backgroundanddefinitions?page=1#1003

Scroll about a third of the way down the page. STGO - Special Types General Order.

1. 50,000kgs

2. 80,000kgs

3. 150,000kgs

I am not a nerd

I am not a nerd

I am not a nerd.. ..  :D :D :D :D :D::)

http://www.dft.gov.uk/pgr/roadsafety/drs/drivingforwork/largeorheavyloads/backgroundanddefinitions?page=1#1003

Scroll about a third of the way down the page. STGO - Special Types General Order.

1. 50,000kgs

2. 80,000kgs

3. 150,000kgs

I am not a nerd

I am not a nerd

I am not a nerd.. ..  :D :D :D :D :D::)

Cheers for that  :) Always wondered what it stood for just never got round to looking it up :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The truck was already mine, tractor unit is Newray - 1/32 and the trailer is scratch built to fit by 1/32farmer coz he is the Big Dom.  ;)

MF is the Farmer+ in case. Fendt is the Agritechinca 718.

wiked yeah i knew what the tractors were just wodering the scale of th truck so thanks  ;) ;)