Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

looking good gav,

i only found out that method with the paint recently, but i have to say, it does help a lot, really thins the paint down so it sprays really fine, and no hand shaking the tin to much either,  that pint finish (tortosie shell look) was exactly what mine was doing

one tip for you, dont put it in boiled water, tends to blow the bottom of the can out  ::) ::)::) as scares you s*****s i can tell you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D,usally use 1 kettel boiled full, and some normal tap hot water in a bucket for 2 tins  

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ O Riley Gav... that is simply stunning mate... i take my hat off to you... what a work of art...

I would suggest AutoGlym window cleaner... the one in the aerosol can... spray on.. wipe off.. works on everything in my opinion... leaves no residue and takes off most "nasty stuff"...

Either that or brake disc cleaner... same thing I reckon...  :-\

I doubt it Gav... have you got any spare bits you could test it on mate  :-\

Not at the price that I'm paying for these I haven't Marky, Might have a few bits of my castings about here though, must be a similar sort of stuff :-\

Sorry to say this Gav, but are the tyres on the right way round?

Need to check that one out, not shre if they go in the driven direction or as often on trailed stuff the opposite way round. They are only loosely fitted for the photo at the minute, as I said earlier I have yet to paint the wheel centres :);)

Gav, Gav, Gav that is simply amazing mate. Looks absoelutly awesome mate can't wait to seeing that beauty at Spalding.  :-*;)

Thanks Nick, think i may put a dirp tray and sponge near it at spalding from the sounds of things ::) ::):D :D

looking good Gav ;D ;D ;D, i'm sure the spalding one will get some crazy offers! ;);D ;D

Thanks Ben, sure will be interesting to see what offers people come up with i think. Considering putting the first one on Ebay to see just what it does make :)

Thanks Nick, think i may put a dirp tray and sponge near it at spalding from the sounds of things ::) ::):D :D

Thanks Ben, sure will be interesting to see what offers people come up with i think. Considering putting the first one on Ebay to see just what it does make :)

if it makes silly money do we get ours cheaper :D :D :D

Thanks guys

Got to the bottom of the paint job problems today, as TT suggested the problem is fairy liquid as it contains lanolin which is a form of oil. Now going to be cleaning parts with Panel Wipe as used by car body sprayers :)

Archived