Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

It wasn't like that when I put it there so I think someone else may have been fiddling :-\ If I was going to do something to a JD I'd do more than that to it as you well know Sean ::);D:D :D ;)

indeed you would mate, like hammer it to death or something eh,

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update..... I have now recieved the remaining 22 out of batch 1 so will be starting to assemble them over the next few days, got a busy time ahead ;D

Update..... I have now recieved the remaining 22 out of batch 1 so will be starting to assemble them over the next few days, got a busy time ahead ;D

Nice one Gavvers... be sure to post up some pics of your progress please won;t you mate  ;);D

Nice one Gavvers... be sure to post up some pics of your progress please won;t you mate  ;);D

I will do Marky, will have to get some other pictures for you as well asap now ;)

sounds promising gav, have you sorted the paint prob now

Yeah got that one all sorted now Sean, the one I've been working on in the last couple of weeks has no spots on it at all :)

Hmmmmmmmmmm, looks interesing mate. Best of luck!

Any news on casting a JD starfire reciever?

Cheers

Nothing to report as yet, no time to have a look ;)

Just taken me over an hour to unpack this little lot, definately gonna be busy :o

Jeeez Gav!!! If I'm not truelly mistaken. .. from where I am sitting I reckong they're bits for a Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester  ..  . .. You ought to make a few!!  :D :D :D :D :D

Going to be a busy few weeks for you then c0cker!!

This afternoons work was turning 110 pieces into 22 lifting units. They just need the guard's, guides and some cleaning done now before I can paint them :)

post-334-13263859774_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638597744_thumb.jpg

Hate to tell you but 20 of them are on the wrong way round!

Only kidding  :D :D :D

I think I just hear a pot of glue being hurled across a work bench!!  :D

Gav, bet your chuffed as nuts with all these actually on their way to being made up and shipped arn't you mate?

Hate to tell you but 20 of them are on the wrong way round!

Only kidding  :D :D :D

I hate to tell you this but the subject you've been pm'ing about may no longer be available ::);D:D :D

I think I just hear a pot of glue being hurled across a work bench!!  :D

Gav, bet your chuffed as nuts with all these actually on their way to being made up and shipped arn't you mate?

Cheers Tris, it is good to finally get my hands on them and see the results of my investment and the work that I have put into them paying off :)

Archived