Michael?s collection..

britainsdk

I nearly swallowed my tongue then!!! They all look very nice up there on the shelves for all to see. It must be a big job to dust and clean them every now and again.  :o

I cleaned the shelves yesterday, they where full of sticky fingers, the tractors was not dusty, so I don?t know how long it takes to clean them...... :)

very nice mate, hell of a first picture or 2 to post as well, ,do you have boxes for them all? or are they loose

I don?t knowhow many I have boxes for, but I think there?s boxes for the half of them. I pack them together, as well as possible, and store them in the loft.

I cleaned the shelves yesterday, they where full of sticky fingers, the tractors was not dusty, so I don?t know how long it takes to clean them...... :)

I bet your heart speeds up when you see people getting too close to them all!!!

Again, they do look very nice up there on show. I see a little bit of space at the end of the bottom shelf, what have you got planned to put there?

I bet your heart speeds up when you see people getting too close to them all!!!

Again, they do look very nice up there on show. I see a little bit of space at the end of the bottom shelf, what have you got planned to put there?

I?m waiting for a New holland TG 305,

look at the TW beside the NH on the end, can you say overscale?? Im sure it would not be that must taller than a TW series would it? Mind you the TW's were pretty long low things...

I think a TW serie tractor is about 2,9 meters high, in real life, don?t know how high a T/TG serie tractor is. but if its exact same scale as the TW tractor, it would be about 3,5 meters high. Don?t know if that?s right. Sorry my bad english.....  :)

I think a TW serie tractor is about 2,9 meters high, in real life, don?t know how high a T/TG serie tractor is. but if its exact same scale as the TW tractor, it would be about 3,5 meters high. Don?t know if that?s right. Sorry my bad english.....  :)

The TG is 3.331 metres high.

very nice collection there bdk, do you collect conversions as well or are they all straight off the shelf models ?

Thank you. I don?t collect conversions, only have originals, but would like to try making a conversion my self, I just have to find out what I?ll convert and into what..... :)