ford 7600 - 4wd

it started off  brown with orange wheels & grill & white mudguards,.

the cab was bought at spalding with this in mind, so was about time it was done

the blue isn't as dark as it looks in the pics ,poor lighting i'm afraid

even found a driver with kverneland overalls to demonstrate the plough !

the windscreen was copied from another cab the same & a piece of lamination was cut to fit

just really needs decals now , so a visit to DT in the new year will have to be done  :)

depending on what size the roadless is the same skid unit from ford would have been used , so the 7600 would be a roadless 98 ?

but this is based on the 4wd that ford would have released under it's own name , who the front axle supplier would have been i don't know unless it was ford themselves .

depending on what size the roadless is the same skid unit from ford would have been used , so the 7600 would be a roadless 98 ?

but this is based on the 4wd that ford would have released under it's own name , who the front axle supplier would have been i don't know unless it was ford themselves .

If i remeber correctly  zf made most of the 4wd axles for most makes of tractors in the 80s and i think roadless made there own ?

lovely job on the 7600 loooooooooooks good :o

looking good marcus, nice set up there, all she needs is a nice set of front weights for that plough and your well away mate, is that cord carpet your using there for the ploughed sections mate

thanks for the encouragement lads , the cord carpet is doormat size , & can be picked up for about ?2 apiece :)

• 1 month later...

Black exhaust and blue hubs would be nice sonny jim. Done a good job on both. I too like the older look on some tractors and the 2wd will look nice parked round the corner on the slurry pump or something.  :)

got some grey paint here somewhere for the exhaust tris  :)

2wd would look nice on the slurry pump  :o main mans tractor that is  ;)