Diorama bits

graham

I don't know whether this is the right place to post this.  I know that they are 1/35 scale and they need a bit of trimming with a craft knife and need painting but what the heck we can all do that.  lovely bits will make your dioramas look bonny boys. :) :) :)

post-586-132638551886_thumb.jpg

hi jason sharon gone out me no good at that fella but take it from me  :P you with your skills and also everybody on here that is having a go at layouts  would make them look nice the barrels are resin and the other bits are two come to that one bench grinder one on a stand old pillar drill  and food parcels  bottles  boxes buckets cans will look good painted and put in a workshop layout i have been looking for bits like these for a while ;D ;D ;D ;D

it is a wicked site i think you will spend some money on there you have a good look i have been nice bits it is panther- models- ltd  on ebay but he also has has a webstore at www.panthermodels.co.uk let me know what you think you will not be disappointed buy buy buyjust forget that it is army stuff :o :o :o