adapter

CJ

I had a rare brain wave this week that a siku front linkage could be adapted to go on a uh front linkage so the siku front mounted implements could be used, the only trouble is i made it so it was at a slight angle when the linkage was down but then when the linkage was in the up posittion it lent foward to much for my likeing heres a few pics to show what i mean

post-594-132638552026_thumb.jpg

post-594-132638552032_thumb.jpg

Looking good mate......Adds some more chores to that beast of a tractor's work does it?  :) :) ;)

sure dose mart  ;) a bit of 1 passing and pressing ;)

I can't get my head round this, I fit the mowers to UH linkage with no hassle whatsoever

wow a minute there jock i know you can make any thing to go on every thing but its just an a frame so i dont have to convert everything  ;)

yes it should be at the top but for some reason when its turned rounded at the bottom it works better  :-\

heres a few pics of the top link at the top

could you post up a few pics of the krone mower on the front of the tm plz

post-594-132638552584_thumb.jpg

post-594-132638552588_thumb.jpg