sumo front press (now finished)

Looks good mate, try one with AS supersingle wheel/tyres though aswell - that'll be closer to the real thing amd with the right paint. . ... ooooh she'll be looking good!!!

wont marston wheels be a bit big as they seem the upper end of the super single chart :-\ may try it but at ?1 plus a wheel it makes the model expensive. Sumo use old used tyres so new marstons may look "too new"

if there is an interest in these i will take some photos of my mates and make a better relistic model to sell

didnt know you were thinking of making one, thanks for the pics, my mates is blue and the press wheels are only inbetween the front wheels but has front tines 4m wide! looks very odd in real life but he says the tines knock the 4m up then the front press, tractor wheels and duel wheels roll the rest down before the dril combi ::) the tines fold for transport ;)

why would you want to roll the rows ???

press the swath down so it gose under the tractor and into the baler better

contractors near me first go in with a 30ft rake and row up the straw then coming with a tm 140 welger rp 220 with a 1.5m press on the front to get it all under the tractor  ;)

• 4 weeks later...