Massey Ferguson 2620

If you can remember I made a Massey Ferguson 2685 Electronic a while back out of just a chassis really from a bootsale. I enjoyed making it so much I thought i'd make another, I sourced another chassis down and held a poll to determine the next model number. I think they were:

Marky was adament it should be a 2620, and the results ended with 2620 the winner. I did start on the model but slowly forgot about it and had other things on, until today when I remebered it and found it amongst other stuff. I had a good go on it this afternoon, and now it looks a bit more presentable. Here's a picture of what it did look like;

post-201-1326385544_thumb.jpg

You'll have to double check with someone like Marky, but I believe they were built from 1979 - 1984  :-\

So for a 5 year stint I believe quite a few must of been made  :)

just that i have

You'll have to double check with someone like Marky, but I believe they were built from 1979 - 1984  :-\

So for a 5 year stint I believe quite a few must of been made  :)

i ve never heard or seen one and my ex father in-law had MF,S then , 575,690s 698t 2640 and a 2840

Cut the fenders off the fron Luke, any 2000 series with front fenders was a rare one. They are out there and I have seen a few but I'm lucky enough to have seen dozens of these series and I know of 11 in the same place right now, not one has front fenders.

Coming on nicely all the same though. A bit of terrier sh1t brown paint to the interior would add a bit of detail too sonny jim  :)

Wow awesome little rig there and Im glad I saw the thread before Marky got to it an slobbered all over it and went into fergie frenzy like he always does.....just nice to see a MF without all his drama.. :D :D :D :D good work  :)