Larson Contracts - Higher Chelston Farm

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Big changes to the company.

The buisness is now called Larson Contracts

Alot of the kit has been sold (put back in boxes for storage) And we're only keeping whats needed.

The fleet is predominantly going to be Fendt / JD. Although we have 3 Valtra T series in at the moment which are going well.

Today seen the purchase of 3 Brand New Fendt 718's which should arrive by the end of next week (royal mail depending)

And 3 new silage trailers are being self fabricated as we speak to match our requirements. We're also waiting to Demo Britains new JCB Farm Master or a Liehberr loading shovel, and the Jd 6650 & 6850 choppers are going to make way for a Claas Jaguar 960. Which will join the JD 7400 & 7500. Also our Nieymeyer front mower has packed up, so that ones gone, and a new Kuhn front mower will be with us in 3 days to match the rear trailed one which the JD 7530 or 7430 will have.

Pictures soon when all the kit arrives etc.

See what happens when it rains, Luke? The money gets spent, the collection gets bigger. . ..  You better hope the mowers get going soon!  :D :D

Sounds like some good buys and builds coming through the channels though.

I know, 2 days off, and now look whats happened  >:(:D

Mowers have been out 3 times so far. Done 140 acres over the last 2 weeks.

Thanks, i'm looking foward to the trailers being finished, i'm copying a locally made trailer  ;)

Teagle titan ?

Teagle titan ?

:D would be nice to see cerin , but i think luke would need to double the size of the trailer fleet, to keep up with the choppers he's using

like tris said luke , these wet days soon burn a hole in the pocket  :D :D