390T rebuild & 390+loader !

Looks grand Marcus, jyst grand. Nash is right, tormented I am!! I'm not sure about the red front wieghts though  :-\ and you'll have to get a hex nut and some rod to make the pre cleaner and exhaust mate but she ain't half looking nice  :)

Looks good Marcus  :)

kverneland luke

Blimey Marcus.... that looks superb mate... what a cracking idea you had there mate.... that's just crying out for a loader on it...

Also.... I don;t recall seeing the 17 / 100/ 110  slurry takner before... can I see some more pics please...  :-*

next one will have a loader mark

Looking good mate...... :)

Reminds me of the 3095 at work with the sticker on the back window...... :D;)

thanks mart :)

Now that one looks great Marcus  :o :o Not a big MF fan myself, but that one are nice!

thank you M71 hope i can do some justice to my masseys as you do your fords mate :)

Looks grand Marcus, jyst grand. Nash is right, tormented I am!! I'm not sure about the red front wieghts though  :-\ and you'll have to get a hex nut and some rod to make the pre cleaner and exhaust mate but she ain't half looking nice  :)

front weights ? will try to get some paint to touch the axle & weights up mate , pre cleaner ? hmmmm yeah you're right something does need doing , maybe a ford 5610 type will do ?, exhaust will be done in time ,maybe  re-decal it as 375 as the tractor isn't really big enough for a 390 .

will do another & see what i think to it then  :)

Well done Marcus......Looking good mate...... :)

Will be a handy smaller loader tractor...... :);)

thanks mart  will be nice to have something for a beef / dairy unit , think the 8280 is a bit overkill for the yard scraper  :D :D

Well that ain't bad mate!!! A nice evenings work I'd say mate. Give Sean something to think about now!!  :)

i think not tris , if i had the time & patience i'd love to have half the stuff seans got , but i don't think i'm in his league just yet  :)

nice job Marcus, you are getting a dab hand at this conversion lark. :)

thanks mark but it must be said it does look better from a distance  :D