Powerfarm Implements-Question for the experts!

volvoman

I've noticed on Ebay (having sold some recently) that the Powerfarm versions of the Vicon Spreader and the Howard Rotaspreader never seem to sell as well or fetch as much money as the Maischo Power Harrow-anyone any ideas as to why? Were the other 2 produced in more numbers or over a longer period? Given that these were the only 3 implements produced in the Powerfarm range (to my knowledge-I stand to be corrected!) it has always seemed a bit strange to me.Anyone any thoughts or ideas?

I think the powerharrow is just generally more desireable, a TW35 and rotaspreader will be lucky to make ?60 on ebay NMIB, a TW35 and powerharrow will quite easily make in excess of ?100 NMIB (I've seen them for ?150 at shows!)

as FP said, the power harrow is always selling for high prices whether its the powerfarm version or standard version, i dont think it was around for long either, well as long as the spreaders :-\

• 2 weeks later...

I might be wrong but i think the powerfarm power harrow was only made for one year 1988-1989.  The other aspect which makes it more desirable is that i believe that it was made before the standard ie. the standard is the powered one without the pto enabled - if that makes sense

yeah i think the powerfarm version was out before the standard one.....why oo why didnt i buy a few then when i had the chance :( :'(

yeh me too, along with all the other things - yellow county, yellow valmet 805 etc, etc. :'(