another set of chain harrows

the chap seller 'slaterfan' comes from yeovil , just uop the road from me , & have bought a few things from him in the past . i believe he was in lust with kat slater from eastenders  :-\

He is a nice chap aswell, got my Kidd forager from him.  :)

look crap compared to wills, need to be half the length, aint saying i can do better but plenty other people could

it has to be said thoe it better than not owning a set, anyone know who made them?

Couldn't disagree more!! Wills are good but I wouldn't say these were crap compared to them or even inferior.. I think they look very very smart, even if they are a fraction too long. I'd take a guess they are self made, he pops up every couple of months with a nice scratch build or conversion.

(amended)

Couldn't disagree more!! Wills are good but I would say these were crap compared to them or even inferior.. I think they look very very smart, even if they are a fraction too long. I'd take a guess they are self made, he pops up every couple of months with a nice scratch build or conversion.

Hey Tris, easy with insults!  :'( No I'm open to critism.  ;)

look crap compared to wills, need to be half the length, aint saying i can do better but plenty other people could

it has to be said thoe it better than not owning a set, anyone know who made them?

Cheeres buddy, really have got to get them done this weekend amongst stripping down the 434 (disel tank's leeking), sorting out which of my sheep are about to lamb, going to look at a Dexter and B-250 (cheap hopefully) oh and a rugby match on sunday against those kn@bs at Biggleswade who knocked us out of the county cup.  >:(::) ::). But will find time as its taken just too long.  ;)

Couldn't disagree more!! Wills are good but I would say these were crap compared to them or even inferior.. I think they look very very smart, even if they are a fraction too long. I'd take a guess they are self made, he pops up every couple of months with a nice scratch build or conversion.

sorry but wills are much better, the others are just to big and not as detailed, in my eyes anyway, sorry :)

Hey Tris, easy with insults!  :'( No I'm open to critism.  ;)

It was no insult Will, yours a damn fine piece of handy work and no mistaking. Just thought that this recently seen set was also very good and saw it as slighty unfair to have them referred to as crap in comparison to your own... .  I just scrolled down and realised my mistake - I put WOULD instead of WOULDN'T. .. .  I'll go back and amend that Will. Sorry for any offence.

:-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[

Understand your views Sparrow mate, just seemed a little harsh in my eyes.  :-\

wills look good, been at lamma today and taken photos of the real thing, will post and hopfully solve the deadlock, wasnt slating the ebay ones but wills are much better in my eyes, thats what i was saying, the ebay ones look far too big. photos later ;)

Cheers for the support buddy.  ;) :'( :'( Yes could you post the pictures.  :)

Guest XYLON524

sorry yes they are folding, never saw the pivot points, very small to be folding :o thats ya dad is it then ol. thought he had sold parmiter :-\

Yep thats Dad, he only owns the Parmiter chain harrow side of it now, they are manafactured in shefield by a firm called Chapmans, The other machines parmiter made was sold off to Shelbourne Reynolds

let me know when you want to move fields and I'll give you a lift onto the trailer....we had those for 20 yrs previous to the mounted. :)

Yes it can be a big job involving n ifor if there's far to go. ::) But where quite lucky in having most of our land all joint together, so I just drag one set behind the other through the gateways.  :)