Another Seeder conversion

Been working on another seeder conversion today, this time the bigger brother of my existing hopper which has meant a new mould had to be made. In real terms the existing one was only suitable for machines upto 6m wide, this new one will suit machines up to 12m wide. First and probably the only machine to have it fitted at the minute is the Siku Lemken Gigant. Not finished yet, the hopper needs another coat of paint and the pipes need to be fitted, let me know what you all think so far though :);)

post-334-132638557159_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638557189_thumb.jpg

looks good gav , does it still fold up ok ?

that seeder fills the impliment out a bit mor as there's big nothingness when it's set out for work  :-\

Yes it does still fold by my luck skill it  just fits between the two wings when its folded. Think the model looks better with it fitted :)

post-334-132638557203_thumb.jpg

yes the seeder is based on a real one called the Air 16, not seen one on a Gigant before though. Yes i am thinking of doing a slug pelleter, just waiting on a delivery of casting materials at the minute though :);)

only difference is in a phone cable they aren't all the same colour, makes it a bit awkward here. I certainly hope its a seller. Just had a paint disaster with this one, the primer and top coat reacted :-\

only difference is in a phone cable they aren't all the same colour, makes it a bit awkward here. I certainly hope its a seller. Just had a paint disaster with this one, the primer and top coat reacted :-\

is that why i keep getting all the phones crossed??? :D :D :D

know the feeling with the paint, had a new bonnet do that last night, had to sand it down and repaint it?? perfect this time round weird eh

is that why i keep getting all the phones crossed??? :D :D :D

know the feeling with the paint, had a new bonnet do that last night, had to sand it down and repaint it?? perfect this time round weird eh

That might explain it  :D :D ;)

Yeah, except trying to sand down the hopper and platform area is nigh on impossible, building another as we speak :-\