Another Seeder conversion

god, i cant get on for a few days and you produce this :o :o, excellent work Gav ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Ben. Thats the result of me not being able to get on yesterday, still won't let me into a couple of topics either!!

:o :o Struth  :o

Where did this topic appear from  :D :D

Gav you have don it this time matey  :o

To be fair I didn't realise they were that ....

BIG

but full credit to you well done  ;)

So how long would it take you to produce just one from start to finish then  8)???

Thanks Barry :)

It takes about 30 mins to cast the hopper then to fit the whole lot upp and paint it probably 4-5 hrs, these ones are simple compared to the Simba's as there are less hydraulic hoses to fit and the whole model doesn't need a respray  :);)

As you already know Gav very nice ;) Could this set up be used to drill beans? They like going in deep don't they ???

Thanks Nath, these machines are designed for broadcasting small seeds but i could probably make a drill up suitable for beans if i set my mind to it ;):)

Thanks Nath, these machines are designed for broadcasting small seeds but i could probably make a drill up suitable for beans if i set my mind to it ;):)

Cheers, If you can do that before the euro maus and rexius twin that would be great Gav :D :D ;) ;)

what is it with you & beans nath ? i thought you had a siku cultivator fitted out with a bean hopper & tubes ?

I just love beans, don't know why just do ::) Plus NC farms grows thousands of acres of them so need to be on the ball ::). Only have a little Kverneland cultivator drill that could be used for beans, only siku cultivator with pipes etc is that slurry injector on the joskin :-\ :-\ ??? ???

post-3-132638558123_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...