NEW AGRIUM LOW LOADER

Cheeky, we don't have pot holes in England SPN :o. Must be creating pot holes in Ireland dragging very big diggers with tractor/trailers  :D

Pics of her finished also on the website, www,agrium-models.com. chains hook onto brass chain hooks in chassis.

herbst_twin11.jpg, herbst_twin9.jpg, herbst_twin1.jpg

herbst_twin5.jpg, herbst_twin3.jpg

Cheeky, we don't have pot holes in England SPN :o. Must be creating pot holes in Ireland dragging very big diggers with tractor/trailers  :D

Don't start me on Irish potholes!  ::)

But seriously: Here's a pic of a lowloader I was playing with during the summer. That third axle makes the whole outfit so well balanced.

P1010036.jpg

were can you buy the leihberr diggers from? i want some ;D

do the wheels turn on the lowloader? (i presume they do) looks great, a local contractor near me runs one on the back of a fastrac

yes Sparrow the wheels do turn, and you can get the digger of amazon.co.uk, most good model shops should sell them, they are made by Revell