Fen End Farm by GGG

gogreengelb

Hi Lady Farmer glad you looked in,got any ideas on a farm house you could share with me,ie can you buy them any where ready made  ??? ??? ???

I do have some 1:32 farm houses on the way, Brian. They are the same as the one in Holly Farm (there are other models, but I think this model is the most versatile), but I would think they would look really good if you fancied painting them or modifying them - and just as importantly, they shouldn't be very expensive!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It LOOKS like planty of room but from experience whatever room you have gets crowded and then you need more, and then more, and then more...

Happy building!

indeed , mine started out small, then went crazy, mind you worth it, god only knows what will happen if i decide to move though

Looking great Brian, a nice spreader gang you have going out to  JOB TOO. yOU HAVE A NICE BIG AREA THERE IN WHICH TO BUILD, LUCKY CHAP.

Nice header trolley for the Deere too - where is that from or did you make it?

Hi Tris bought the header trolley from a chap at the Spalding show a couple of years ago

• 2 weeks later...