Fen End Farm by GGG

gogreengelb

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure I bought some sheet from Ely Ben that was supposed to be floor tiles... it looks just like breeze block to me  ???

i had some of that, was listed as paving but looks just like a big sheet of the blocks britains did on the bottom of the atcosts,and new barns

You assumed right FB mostly Deere,s but a little bit of blue next year.

Work on Fen End Farm has come to a halt while this storm passes over.

Must say this wind is a little bit frightening it dont sound like wind its got more of a sucking sound.Hope I,m still around tommorrow boys

You assumed right FB mostly Deere,s but a little bit of blue next year.

Work on Fen End Farm has come to a halt while this storm passes over.

Must say this wind is a little bit frightening it dont sound like wind its got more of a sucking sound.Hope I,m still around tommorrow boys

:o :o :o - so do we Brian...  :o :o :o - Is it that bad over there mate  ???

It was really bad Marky about 10 poor people lost their lives no trains running lots of tree,s down and damage to buildings luckily the sea defences held up to it  but she,s gonna come over the top one day

??? - Pardon my ignorance... I never was good at Geography  :-[

Oh dear Brian... that's not good... Are you below sea level there... like the Dutch  

Morning Marky Where I live would be ok but once the sea defence,s of North Germany fail it would as in Holland flood millions of acres something like Welney Wash but much much bigger

As for Fen End Farm we have the shed and silo,s painted and have found some breeze block/stone type cladding for the bottom half of the shed pics to follow in the week

Have a nice relaxing sunday. Brian

Blimey Brian...  :o - The brickwork is superb... sooooo realsitic... as for the downpipe... They look like true Osma pipe... what an idea  ;)

Like Doc P said... it's taking shape already mate... This is going to be another first class farm I can see... so what is next then  ???

Painted the silo,s they gotta dry,then we can start to bring things in to shape a bit.Splashed out 23 euro,s on the Britains Farm Buildings.I thihk they are a must for a novice like meself but I,m going to have have to put some rear walls in them dont like the idea of totally open ended buildings we gotta get some shelter from those strong winds we keep getting.also bought some Britains saddleback pigs there running amuck all over so they gotta go in a sty

and guess what I NEED A BIGGER BASE