Fen End Farm by GGG

gogreengelb

:D :D Free range pigs Brian... they are all the rage... As for the base... I know what you mean.. I had the same problem when I started to build my farm mess..... it's amazing just how much room you need when you get into it isn't it  :-\

Re free range,when last in England I noticed Tesco at Hampton in Peterborough are selling Field Reared Sausage,s ERRRRH

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Brian, like the downpipes on your shed, something i must loo into of all the sheds Iv'e made none have any guttering or down pipes, to lazy I suppose :D :D

Dont worry G, i added mine at the very end, i wasnt gonna bother either :D :D

Looking good Brian, will you be adding to the yard, like paint or gravel finish :-\ :-\

Hi FB next jobs we need to repaint that grey shed a nice green colour I think,then build another but bigger,then get a fence around it and think about some sort of gravel etc.I got in my head that in will paint glue on the board and while its still tacky spread sand on it,let it dry then blow of the excess sand what do you think

yeah sounds good. I painted the boards grey, looked better in the sheds but also painted some grey and then PVA glue with railway ballast material over the top on the out side, roll/compact it then spray some PVA/water mix on top to seal it

Old Ford also did that, TM180 may have as well? :-\ :-\

yeah i used fine track ballast for mine, ,slapped down some pva, and sprinkled it over failry thick, rolled it down with a rolling pin or simialr, then left it to dry, just tip it to remove the excess after a few hours

Wow thats getting flash TM I just put mine on fairly thick on pva glue. (just poured the ballest in piles then spreed it out with a ruler) then left it and swept it with the mrs make up brush :o::) It looks good. I never thourght about sealing it in. I think it looks nice open.

Looking Good there GGG Can you do a green line up for me buy any chance??

Wow thats getting flash TM I just put mine on fairly thick on pva glue. (just poured the ballest in piles then spreed it out with a ruler) then left it and swept it with the mrs make up brush :o::) It looks good. I never thourght about sealing it in. I think it looks nice open.

Looking Good there GGG Can you do a green line up for me buy any chance??

Here you are then Kiwi 6920 there,s about 5 missing they are loaned out at the moment

post-460-132638560972_thumb.jpg

Here you are then Kiwi 6920 there,s about 5 missing they are loaned out at the moment

That makes my colection look like nothing. i love it. Its just so nice to look at. Top marks. Mine sould look around the same buy june this year