Fen End Farm by GGG

gogreengelb

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to abandon the original board (o.75m x 1.50m) it was just to small the new one is 1m x 1.5m

next jobs up are clad the new shed and paint

paint the crewyard

fill in a bit on the gravel

paint the floor areas of the sheds

shall I put the pigs on grass or soil ??? ???

increase the size of the grass area at the front

start with fencing

and general fine tuning

Has anyone got pics of those diesel tanks from Spalding last year and will the chap selling them be there again in spring ??? ???

Thanks GGG

Has anyone got pics of those diesel tanks from Spalding last year and will the chap selling them be there again in spring ??? ???

Thanks GGG

yeah he will be, well Dads Tractors will be there and they disribute them for him. I can get pics but there were some in Tris post but i cant find it :-\ :-\ :-\

I made a post about Dads tractors as well Ben... after the peterborough show... I'll have a hunt now Brian...

I say pigs on dirt....

Oh... and forgot to mention....  :o :o :o :o :o - Looooooooking good... I love the trees especially... another first class model maker on here for sure.. I reckon we should have a "build-off" ... give the top lads the same materials... same time and see who comes up with what  :-\

Thanks for the link Marky.Hows it going over there, can,t wait for my next hols at the end of march The inspiration is totally lacking with the diesel tanks.I wanted so much to make Fen End Farm from cast off material where possible but the tanks are a problem :-\ :-\

Thanks for the link Marky.Hows it going over there, can,t wait for my next hols at the end of march The inspiration is totally lacking with the diesel tanks.I wanted so much to make Fen End Farm from cast off material where possible but the tanks are a problem :-\ :-\

Yeah,,,, I'm fine thanks Brian... Hope the pics help inspire you then mate... I am sure you'll come up with something really special... in fact... I'm looking forward to seeing it as well  ;D;)

Busy Sunday today,yard and entrance drive gravelling complete.outer cladding on big shed, also replanted the apple tree,s (happy with them now)

Next up sort the crewyard out the old collie is having a bit of a job with that bull ;) ;)

post-460-132638563117_thumb.jpg

post-460-13263856312_thumb.jpg