Fen End Farm by GGG

gogreengelb

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking really good GGG. :)

What have you used for the gravel, thats a really smart effect. :o

Model Railway gravel 4 bags at 1.35 euros a bag This is the second size up it would have been better with the smaller size I think >:( >:(But its stuck on now and I,m not chipping it off

Need a bit of help Boys,how high is a crewyard gate.The last time I climbed over one I was only about 10 years old and it seemed mighty big then.Does the one in the pic look to high

Also what are cattle fed on nowdays when in yards

post-460-132638563366_thumb.jpg

looking very good , what did you use for the gate post colour ??? ???. looks very nice. :) :) Some old brown paint thats been hanging around a while.It had  gone all thick with a good skin on the top,just gave it a good mix and painted it on skin and all.It surprised me as well how good it looks,doing the gate with it also

post-460-132638564062_thumb.jpg

post-460-132638564067_thumb.jpg

Need a bit of help Boys,how high is a crewyard gate.The last time I climbed over one I was only about 10 years old and it seemed mighty big then.Does the one in the pic look to high

Also what are cattle fed on nowdays when in yards

Good to see you got the gate on, GGG you can feed your cattle a bit of Grass or Maize silage to them with some beef nuts.

Good to see you got the gate on, GGG you can feed your cattle a bit of Grass or Maize silage to them with some beef nuts.

Thanks would the be fed out of a trough/manger type of thing or would you just throw it into them,useless aint I