Fen End Farm by GGG

gogreengelb

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Model Railway gravel 4 bags at 1.35 euros a bag This is the second size up it would have been better with the smaller size I think >:( >:(But its stuck on now and I,m not chipping it off

was that medium or heavy (coarse) size??....it comes up easily, well mine did in the shed ;) ;), i think fine is ok and medium, think i used medium :-\

have you mentioned how the gate was made ??? ??? :-\

was that medium or heavy (coass) size??....it comes up easily, well mine did in the shed ;) ;), i think fine is ok and medium, think i used medium :-\

have you mentioned how the gate was made ??? ??? :-\

Hi FB the gravel is the second size up out of three grades.The crewyard gate wood cost 1.40 euro 2pieces one for the uprights and a thinner piece for the horizontals.I drilled 4 small holes in the uprights then rounded off the ends of the horizontals and glued them together with wood glue.For the hinges etc I used fine hard copper wire making 2 hooks and eye,s drilled small holes and stuck the in with glue.for the latch I also used the copper wire just bending it to the shape in neede

The missus is going to kil you when she finds all her clothes in a heap at the bottom of the wardrobe. ..  ::)

A far better use you have found for them though. Keeping the kids out the orchard is a tough job, creases in clothes? Pah!!  ;):D:)

The missus is going to kil you when she finds all her clothes in a heap at the bottom of the wardrobe. ..  ::)

A far better use you have found for them though. Keeping the kids out the orchard is a tough job, creases in clothes? Pah!!  ;):D:)

Hi Tris ya gotta be kidding if I was to use the wife,s coat hangers I could fence off  the whole of England

Not much done over the last few days,picked up some sort of stomach bug,every time I drink or eat I get a splitting headache and want to be sick.Got more fencing done and the start of a workshop it looks a bit raw but we gotta keep the costs down, dont want to over run the budget Its set at 50 euros

post-460-13263856524_thumb.jpg

post-460-132638565243_thumb.jpg

Setting a budget was a good idea Brian. Wish I had though of that  :-[

Looking better with every addition  :)

looking good Brian, so was the ?50 just for the yard/shed etc.... ;) ;) :) :)

Tris you know as well as me we cant set ourself a budget, we would never get anything done!