grading at Winterhay Farms

MJB1

re-hashed an old trailer convo today by fitting a wooden headboard & floor using lolly sticks ,decided not to stain the wood ,but just rubbed dirt over it  :)

but to show it off i thought i'd create a bit of a display for some grading

post-211-132638558159_thumb.jpg

Marcus Marcus Marcus... that is simply superb mate... I Loooooooove the trailer... you really pee me off you know... How can you make lolly sticks look so real on a trailer... Just looks fantastic mate it really does... as for the loading into the grader pic... WOW... you have to enter that little lot at Spalding or Toytrac this year for everyone to see...

Nice to see the boxes being put to good sue as well... 10 out of 10  ;D

I won't be cutting up my 200 trailer to do the same you will be pleased to hear  ;)

Marcus Marcus Marcus... that is simply superb mate... I Loooooooove the trailer... you really pee me off you know... How can you make lolly sticks look so real on a trailer... Just looks fantastic mate it really does... as for the loading into the grader pic... WOW... you have to enter that little lot at Spalding or Toytrac this year for everyone to see...

Nice to see the boxes being put to good sue as well... 10 out of 10  ;D

I won't be cutting up my 200 trailer to do the same you will be pleased to hear  ;)

really ? well if sean & oldford want to take some stuff to show i might as well.

glad to hear yer not cutting your's up if this was a genuine 200 i wouldn't have either .

boxes ? not sick of the sight of them just yet then  ;)

thanks jas ,  i got my own grader as i don't think yours would fit in the shed quite :D::) & as for the box rotator ,lurrrrvely job is that :)

Excellent Marcus, I always enjoying seeing your posts, great little stories to go along with them as well.

Do you have it set up permanantely or do you take it all down after each photo shoot?

thanks scott,my layouts are set up as & when due to lack of space for a permanent set up, thus the absence of trees & bushes which is something i really want to get sorted , but the upshot of this is , when me & my lady friend get a place together i hope to get a big enough attic to get a farm set up going  :)

As TBF said, excllent eork, always an enjoyable read!!!

Really makes me want to sort my loft out and work on mine :) :) :)

best do it now mate as when yer married , time is some thing that you don't have a lot of

hells teeth marcus very nice indeed mate, what are you using for spuds then?? look a bit like snap crackle and pop to me mate :D :D

Great Marcus......Looks really good......Giving the new Massey a job as well I see...... :) :) ;)

Exactly what I was thinking Sean...... :) :) ;)

the variety of spuds used are indeed rice crispies, aye mart the 300 looks good for this shoot :)

Who makes those fert. (can't spell the full word) bags then  ??? - they look great  ;)

BRITAINS you should know that Marky

yes ,they are britains , but plan to get some more & spray them blue for some nitram

What can I say that is just as good as 1/32 model Farming can get

smashing Marcus mate, i love how you get it all looking so real. you have a good eye when taking photos  :) :)

thanks ggg & mark good thing about digitals you can delete as many as you want when yer not happy with them , i must have deleted a good 20 or so ::)

Excellent Marcus you can almost smell the top soil and spuds ;)

thanks G, i found the crispies were too bright , & not having any coco-pops , i sprinkled nesquik milkshake powder over them for the dirt ;)

Blinking Nora Marcus thats brilliant mate, ya right son. . .  way too much time on your hands buddy!!! Really love the drader loading pic mate thats just ace.

too much time on me hands  :D :D got loads of house work to do though  :-\