tm's new mf 390t

well guys been out a finishing in the shed tonight, finally got round to replaceing the old 390t i did a while back with a more up to date version, uh based with most of the cab interior left of the donor model,inc peddles ect inside,and most of the cab fittings used to,

all she needs is the decals fitted which i have made and test printed on white paper, so they are hopefully of to work with her soon for printing onto the sticky silver paper i have

first pics are of the old model i did last year

post-46-13263855871_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638558714_thumb.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here it is in writing Sean - I hereby pronounce this AN ORDER.

If there are more to come Sean I'd like to order one when you have finalised the loader fitting. If you wanna chat more about it send I a pm and we'll get chatting.  :)

Now, back to the model. ..

FANTASTIC.

Here it is in writing Sean - I hereby pronounce this AN ORDER.

If there are more to come Sean I'd like to order one when you have finalised the loader fitting. If you wanna chat more about it send I a pm and we'll get chatting.  :)

Now, back to the model. ..

FANTASTIC.

have tried it with a loader on mate, and mmmmmmmmmmmm looks good, have another 362 on the way for that project

lovely job mate i will ask could you make me one two ;)cracking model

got parts to make another with loader for myself at some point, but after that stuck cab wise, got a spare coming so going to see how easy it would be to cast that ,and take it from there, the chassis are easily avaiable ,and i can cast the bonnet and floorpan already

Sean e Baby... now we all agree that you have made some craking massey's in the past mate... but this little lady stands head and shoulders above the rest mate.. has to be the ultimate Massey convo I have seen to date... as John said "look and feel" is 100% mate...  :o :o :o

If you get the chance to make another one mate I have the money waiting... and a space in my cabinet... right in the middle with a spot light on it  ;D:-*:-* :-*:-*

You've done it this time though Mr Pullen... how can you improve on that  :-\ ;)

I've a white cab mate if that will help in my cause to own one of these beauties!!  ???:)

hold fire and see if i can cast the cab first mate, seems a shame to pull an origonal aprt for it really, resins a better way to go i think,will get the mould stuff at end of the month and have a go

Sean e Baby... now we all agree that you have made some craking massey's in the past mate... but this little lady stands head and shoulders above the rest mate.. has to be the ultimate Massey convo I have seen to date... as John said "look and feel" is 100% mate...  :o :o :o

If you get the chance to make another one mate I have the money waiting... and a space in my cabinet... right in the middle with a spot light on it  ;D:-*:-* :-*:-*

You've done it this time though Mr Pullen... how can you improve on that  :-\ ;)

same as above marky, i will do a few more as it was great fun to make i have to say, although will try a loader version first