tm's new mf 390t

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the loader one is all painted up now, cabs semi fitted out ,as is the other one, insides to do on the loader now, plus waiting for some new clear resin,as going to try and cast the cab glass for them to,and last stuff wasnt that good,

question for anyone, where would the loader controls be on a 390?? seem to remember ours being on the right hand side, ,but this is where the gear leaver is in the manuals

My post dissapeared  >:(

The 390T which I had was like yours James. We had the 915 parallel linkage loader and the controls for which was one of the spool levers with a joystick grip.

Up - Backward.

Down - Forward.

You pressed one of four buttons to use the crown facility, whilst pushing/pulling the lever.

Crowd Down - Forward

Crowd Up - Backwards

Third service was the same, using the second of the four buttons. The other two were redundant. The disadvantage was you couldn't crowd/raise or crwod/lower at the same time but then with the parallel linkage it wasn't as important.

Interesting system that with four buttons, never heard of that before :-\ I wouldn't like the way you say it was setup with push forward to lift the loader and vice-versa though, seems a bit counter-intuitive ???

Well it is push forward on the controls on the 4610 too........ :)

well the first 2 are near as done now, just need decals on both, and the cabs glazeed out and wipers fitted, but i've run out of glazing? lost the sheet i had so in town tommorrow

first up the loader version

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

one of inside the cab,all peddels ect fitted

DSCF0015.jpg

and now something new, which i will put in here got borded so tinkered with this,a new 375??? what do you think, looks ok size wise to me so far,nothing is fixed in place yet as only a test out for min

3752.jpg

375.jpg

against the 390t for comparrison

pair2.jpg

pair.jpg

390 looks the business Sean ;) What did you use for the interior, parts robbed from a UH or all scratch built?

the interior is all uh parts stripped from the donor floorpan and refitted, the pods they are on is just plasti strut cut and fittted

fantastic job on them both sean, likeing those a lot  :) :) :)

got any 2wd's in the offing ?

yes i have an order for a 2wd 390 mate, so wil try that out in the next batch

I really need one of them!!!! whens the mass production happening?

2 more to build in this run, then the next lot will be ordered, will prob be doing 4 at a time as it takes a while just doing eves and weekends at the mo,