Slug Pellet Applicator

Knocked this up quickly last night and made a mould of it. Had a couple of people ask me for a slug pellet aplicator for quad bikes and the like so i finally got round to it :);)

What can they me made to fit and what sort of money are they going to be Gav? Look great!  ;)

Whats that upside down thing, another variant of the slug pelleter? I fit is I love than one. The one on the tractor is nice aswell, like the frame around it.

Thanks Tris, the upside down thing is actually a fresh from the mould seeder hopper but there is another variant of the slug pelleter on the way with a squarer hopper on it, pics later.

What can they me made to fit and what sort of money are they going to be Gav? Look great!  ;)

Thanks Will. They can be fitted to anything that you want them to be basically as they only need a small flat area to stand on ;)

will, im on with some off gav to fit onto quad bikes, soon availible from holderness models ;) no price as yet

See what you think to the version 2 as well Mike as that seems to look better on a quad bike ;):)

Thanks Tris, the upside down thing is actually a fresh from the mould seeder hopper but there is another variant of the slug pelleter on the way with a squarer hopper on it, pics later.

Goodstuff mate, I'll look forward to that one aswell. Oooh a choice of products are fastly becoming available mate, good job that Lemkin job didn't come your way after all . . .you'll not have time for a job with all this son!!

If you make some square ones, like Martin Lishman's, you can count me in for a few.  ;)

The other one i'm working on is a square hopper model John, its a job to keep track of who makes these things at times. My one is lbased on the C-Dax model ;):)

Thanks guys, also been working on this one in the past 20mins for a member on here, wanted it to be able to fit on the Uh Fendt front linkage or similar so with 3 short bits of plastruct here you go :);)

post-334-132638560103_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638560109_thumb.jpg

Gav lookin good but the one on front links does it need to be higher upoff the ground??

Thanks Ricky, I was thinking the same thing, its high enough on the UH Claas i have but the Fendt linkage doesn't lift it so high, soon cure that one though ::):D :D ;)

• 2 weeks later...