new farm

richie

look good Richie, what have you used under your grass for lumps and bumps  ??? + is it cold up in the loft, it is in mine :'(

It is bl--dy freezing old ford thats why building the farm is going slow.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats all you need, You might have to put two layers on, depends on the surface if it's smooth you might get away with one. Cut a length about 6 to 12 inches dip it in water place on surface and just smooth over with your fingers. Its just the same stuff they use on your broken arms, legs etc. Its great stuff Its all I use.

Wow!!!! Old Ford how many hills are you doing. Iam heading to my local model shop to buy one thats all I hopefully need. I'am trying to decide what I should do for my jard, ie material, colour I would like to put something down instead of just painting the board?...........

You up for making a scale model of Mt Snowdon Mark  :D :D :D :D :D

well richie and scott it was like this, buy it now on ebay 10 rolls at ?6.99. so i thought why not, my local model shop is rubbish at restocking and was pretty empty last time i went in. :'( :'(

well richie and scott it was like this, buy it now on ebay 10 rolls at ?6.99. so i thought why not, my local model shop is rubbish at restocking and was pretty empty last time i went in. :'( :'(

Well at that price for 10 rolls is amazing, I'll be paying that for one I bet.

Just a few pics of the farm progress. Nearly finished the ditch and have put a road in as well and  I used a straw for the pipes. I 'am also trying to make a risen hedgerow using bits of wood for the hedge. Not to sure how its going to work.

post-59-132638561429_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638561434_thumb.jpg

wow  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o very nice :P :P :P wish i done something like that. what grass have you use richie looks very real. :)

Just the normal grass mats from any model shops Old Ford, On the road I used that powder grass just springled some up each side of the road.

I forgot what you call it, I will get the name for you tomorrow night. Its just for paper and cardboard I use it because it dosnt stick it down to much so if you what to lift it some time down the track it comes up quite easy.

I forgot what you call it, I will get the name for you tomorrow night. Its just for paper and cardboard I use it because it dosnt stick it down to much so if you what to lift it some time down the track it comes up quite easy.

thanks mate :)

Looking very very good Richi, I see the move has given you the ideal chance to make a lot of changes to the layout and you are certainly making good chnages mate. Keep it up, it is nice to see it changing and taking on new ideas.