new farm

richie

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOWWWWWWWWW very good love the ditches what did you use for the hedges richie, they look very good toooooooooo :P :P :P :P :P

Thanks guys for the comments, The hedges are stripes of wood painted green then dipped into different types of grass sprinkles while the paints still wet, Iam very happy how they've turned out, It's the first time I've tried this with grass sprinnkles.

that looks brill rich 10/10  :P whats the merlo in the background  :-\

Thanks guys, Its a turbo Farmer Merlo, Agritec model made in Italy says on the bottom. Thats all I know about it. Not to bad a model, the boom goes a good height But not a good detailed one, I got two for nothing so Iam not complaining.

Great photo's, very very scenic Richie. The move has done your farm the world of good. You had a lot to show earlier but now it has just totally transformed. I love it.  ;)

Thanks, Yes the move has done it good, Its just a shame that I've had to put the farm in the loft over here, I went up there tonight and came straight down again I have'nt got the roof instalated yet and its all ready -4 out there now. Never had this problem in Australia eh. Theres lots to do up there but its going to have to wait. I bet the paint is frozen anyway.

Been doing a little more on the farm. Done another hedge on the other side of the road and thought it needed a little trim. I have also painted the hayshed yard but I think its a little too emmmm clean or should I say bright for a hayshed yard, Might have too change it.

post-59-132638565218_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638565222_thumb.jpg

very nice mate , although i'd tear a strip off you trimmer driver , for messing up the grass when he could of done it from the roadside  :)Yes I know!. He told me it would'nt make a mark and it was safer to do it from that side of the hedge.

that track alongside the hedge looks the biz  :P

whats that little green trailer  :-\

Its just a one I made from a bit of mdf, My first attempt at building a trailer,

Been doing some stone walling at the entrance and road way, Now I would like the truth about the wall does it look ok or not, Sorry about the quailty of photos, Please be honest, I rely on you guys to keep me right.

post-59-13263856547_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638565473_thumb.jpg