MF 6M SEED DRILL

many thanks to the lycos servers recentlly ,i have been able to finish the mf 30  drill i was working on,got the folding draw bar with a pin to keep it up or down,line markers ,and now fully painted,gone for the yellow wheel centres as this was the colour i remembered from a kid,still got the opening doors too,next project is the low loader to carry it

might do a few more as there's loads of scrappers on ebay so cheap enough,the wheels are the origomal centres with the rim cut if and rim of a 6140 added with tyre,just the centre removed.decals are the origonal steamed off and refitted but should be able to copy them ok

got the basic low loader ready to now,still got to add mudguards lights and a whinch but out of glue and i ain't going in town before i go so here it is as it stands ?

many thanks to the lycos servers recentlly ,i have been able to finish the mf 30 drill i was working on,got the folding draw bar with a pin to keep it up or down,line markers ,and now fully painted,gone for the yellow wheel centres as this was the colour i remembered from a kid,still got the opening doors too,next project is the low loader to carry it

That looks really good TM810. Those yellow wheel centres just finish it off nicely. Well done!!!!!!  ;)