JQ 3350.....another one- Now Finished!!!

Well done Will. Now you know you can do it, what`s next?

Erm well I might try that 3140 2wd myself now if thats ok, just a bit more satisfying. But not for a while now because I'm moving back to the farm next weekend after my parents long-winded divorce, so my small workshop is on the move again.  ;)

Erm well I might try that 3140 2wd myself now if thats ok, just a bit more satisfying. But not for a while now because I'm moving back to the farm next weekend after my parents long-winded divorce, so my small workshop is on the move again.  ;)

Look forward to seeing it.

Well done Will! I see a similar Deere everyday and that is spot on mate ... I can't wait to see more from you  :)

Cheers Nick. Not sure of wether to keep her or ebay her... What do you think?

Cheers Nick. Not sure of wether to keep her or ebay her... What do you think?

Depends ... i personally would keep it but you worked really hard on that and i can guarentee you would get a good cash bonus from it. But keeping it could be good to give to the kids and there kids etc  :D Nah up to you mate .. cracking model would be a shame to waste it .. aka send it to me  :D

cheers will never seen one offset before i think you should keep her  ;)

Yes I think I shall keep it, well untill I make another I think. Yes the offset air cleaner was like on a 3050 2wd that lives down the road and is gorgeous!  :-*:-* :-*

I'm tempted i must say but think its a bit old and seeing i don't need a tractor apart from playing not alot of point but will see  ;)

Yes I want one to play around with really and to do my topping with in the summer but thats it.  ;)