Farm fields under construction

Pieter Vdv

here you can see my farm fields, they are nearly finished, I will post pictures when it is finished.

I bought the base in France and I made some changes for it, like the grass, roads ...  Now I only need the soil  ??? Does anyone know how I can get it - make it? Thanks in advance for your help.

88977651mx1.jpg

95106504di6.jpg

25480679sg9.jpg

81007957mt1.jpg

82004295sj1.jpg

77906767il9.jpg

39082029cj8.jpg

59906437ux0.jpg

I have 3 parts, but they are to big to assemble them in my room ... There is a toy show next month in Belgium where I will present this diorama, then I will post pictures here  8)

Enjoy

i have used both on mine,the sived compost is good, doesnt smell to much, but doesnt leave much in the way of track/ implement marks, the coffee ffield does leave lines and tyre marks very easily, sticks to tyres and implements like proper soil, ,but can/does make the loft smell a bit like a coffee shop. given the choice i would go for coffee though, far better effects from that, will post some pics later if you want,

i have used both on mine,the sived compost is good, doesnt smell to much, but doesnt leave much in the way of track/ implement marks, the coffee ffield does leave lines and tyre marks very easily, sticks to tyres and implements like proper soil, ,but can/does make the loft smell a bit like a coffee shop. given the choice i would go for coffee though, far better effects from that, will post some pics later if you want,

Are you fresh Sean or is it stuff thats been used then dried out ???

thats what we are here for!!

to help out our fellow collectors ;D ;D

That's true, if you guys need any help, I would be happy to help you  ;)

::) ::)::) I have used it?s near colered sawdung, its used with modeltrains :o :o :o

mm, I tought about it to, do you have a picture to show how it looks, or a link? Thanks

Cheers

Pieter your field boards are looking nice already, I look forward to seeing how they look when you have experimented with different 'soil'.

Nice to read a post with so much help offered to a new member aswell guys, credit to you all.  :)

I use the same stuff for my ploughing fields.

I had this idea of making a slide in rack system to have interchangerble field layouts and just slide them out and change them accordinally to what seasoon we are in Winter  spring summer etc,

I hope to have a go at making a display up usuing this system soon.