tandem roller

Ooooh look at you Mr Smartypants!!!!!!!!! Where has all this time come from you seem to have found for your conversions and now, scratchbuilds ??? Does that secret model shop in town sell spare time aswell  ???

I have to say Marcus As much as it annoys me, begrudgingly, regrettably, through gritted teeth. . .. this little pasture care set looks fantastic!!! I love it, you seem to be making a lot of things we have all missed. Gav is coming round to 'the way' now and has a few smaller/older impliments in his mind to do and what with this little lot you have done lately, old is best  ;):):D

Good work mate. Shame you don't come to the dairy (not for you I am sure mind!!) so I could see these in the flesh. Good excuse for a visit when I am home though, pop a few cold ones in the fridge  ;)

have tham ready already mate !