Graham.s buildings

graham

hi nick thanks it is 1mtr long x600 mm wide it will house a lot of 1 32 cattle  the gates down the side have been added because there is a cattle handling area going there pens and a crush  ;)

Stunning mate, i was going to say about the middle gates think they make it more reliastic looks great.  ;) Another lucky member on here  ;)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good Graham, like the divisions for more intense feeding of the weaker animals and or the poorly ones mate. Nicely done. Will be making a shed similar but with one feed barrier down one side.  :)

Graham, what can I say that hasn't been said already. If I had the space and the finance mate I would have you on the job of building me a grain drier like we spoke about, nevermind, one day maybe.

Excellent all the same mate. Keep it up.

Is is all made of wood? What about the gates?

thanks jez room mate if only i had more but like you say maybe one day all those gates are wood and the sheeting is plastic the only metal on those are the gate rides and hinges the building is all wood jez ;)

Just finished a beef fattening shed, thought you might like to see it.  It is for a member on here. Hope you enjoy it. :) :)

It's location in the lay out has been finalised in my mind  :) Now just need to get a start again on the model room. Just need a stick of dynamite to get me off the computer chair here  ;)

• 1 month later...

Another Great building Graham

thanks for coming over yesterday and bringing the stuff over

On this topic on the end of page three that building would suit my needs

with an extra feeder bin

thanks again Mike