Bailey flat trailer

That does look god, nice to see someone painting the hubs and wheel nuts the same colour as the chassis for a change and not just spraying them in with the whole wheels. Some may see this as a small point but I see it as quite a big one  ;) Good work team  ;)

i left mine the original colour for wheels and used a small black pen for the wheels nuts ;) ;)

:) Hi Tris, well ::) am wanting to build something different, not sure as to what yet :-\ but something not run of the mill.

But am in the process of building some ( old farm buildings for 60's,70's tractors ) still in 1/32 scale but will be smaller as tractors etc was a lot smaller back then, see how it turns out ::) thanks again for everybodys comments. Ronnie.

:) Hi Tris, well ::) am wanting to build something different, not sure as to what yet :-\ but something not run of the mill.

But am in the process of building some ( old farm buildings for 60's,70's tractors ) still in 1/32 scale but will be smaller as tractors etc was a lot smaller back then, see how it turns out ::) thanks again for everybodys comments. Ronnie.

Like the sound of that  ;):) Just my cuppa tea.  :)

;) Deere-est will keep you posted ;) ;) will be worth waiting, you can scan the detail,  :o :o Ronnie.

Good stuff, look forward to seeing more :)

Luke, look at NZ long and hard before coming over. .. . I have found out the hard way some contractors don't stick around too long  :(

Will do mate, things on hold at moment as wife in hospital :(, just had a big op.

but give me a bit of time and will be back modeling. thanks. Ronnie.

Nothing serious I hope, all the best to you both.

Regards, Tris.