Mtx 175 in to JD7810

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

don't worry, but I think for building a 7810 the UH MTX is the wrong base Machine. I think the measures dont fit at all...... The wheels are to small to I think. I did all my John Deere 7810 convos on the Britains Maxxum MX base. Okay it is a identic tractor like the Mtx but the measures of the maxxum mx are different then the mtx. I don't have a picture but this picture http://www.schlepperonline.com/hp/Bilder/bs/PIC_0048.jpg is taken on a toytractor fair at my stall.

Best Regards

• 7 months later...

That doesn't look too bad Nick.

What made you opt for making your own bonnet rather than buying the ertl model with the ready made bonnet??  :)

Cheers jas, I made the bonnet as the 7410 one is all plastic and is slightly to short, all i have done is used Bog over the mtx bonnet and shaped it to what i think looks ok, after i shave the roof it will look good the red stripe is what im taking of, To much ???

• 1 month later...

i still think it would look well as a 6910 maybe too big for it but, dont worry if it doesnt look right, the effort is there 8)

must agre whit this

IT IS STILL A CONVO YOU NEVER CAN MAKE IT PRECISLY OFF THE REAL ONE ALWAY"S THERE ARE SMALL DIFFERENCE'S

If i look at some models of me the stairs aren't right some times or the bonnet is a litle to big!

So don't worry mate just finish this one and it all come's good ;)